For the record, if ever you see a grammar or spelling error in anything I write here or on AO3, please let me know. I won’t jump down your throat, I won’t dismiss you. As a writer, I depend on you to tell me when there’s something wrong. Thank you.
Here too. I’m only ever grateful for being saved from my own derps.
I always wonder. Some authors are quite rude about it, though I try to be polite.
I call out what appears to be mistakes if the author seems to care even a little bit, especially if I intend to read a piece again. I do it because mistakes cause me to stumble, they distract from the story, from the art of the phrasing and destroy the flow. Often I can guess what should be there, but I’d rather have the author specify than rely on my best guess.
So, if I call out what appears to be a mistake, remember it means I want to read your work again and again.
- bluebell-glow likes this
- kryptaria reblogged this from professorfangirl and added:
- johnwatsonswindmachine reblogged this from professorfangirl and added:
- pyrzqxgl reblogged this from professorfangirl and added:
- pyrzqxgl likes this
- professorfangirl reblogged this from tysolna and added:
- theadventuresofjulia likes this
- random-nexus said: <3
- random-nexus likes this
- tysolna posted this